What makes us different:
Authenticity: As minorities ourselves, we are passionate about authentic representation behind the microphone. When casting, we ensure that all of our loopers fit the needs of each project.
Organization: We watch every single episode and feature and pre-assign cues before each session. We prepare all of our actors thoroughly, to ensure that they're all ready to bring their A-Game to the stage.
Communication: We believe in excellent communication between us, the post team, and our actors!
Personable: Because we prepare for each session and know what our actors' talents are, we're able to run fun, relaxed, and efficient sessions! :)
Remote/Virtual Loop Group Workflow: In March 2020, we fully transitioned to remote recording for the safety of our actors and the post-production team. Wolfie was part of the team that collaborated with Netflix for remote recording and has been able to provide technical advice to studios on the best methods for remote recordings.
1. All of our actors have been vetted for the following before being added to our remote roster:
Reliable ethernet internet connection
2. Before each session, we run a "tech rehearsal" with our actors the day before each session, to ensure that all actors are set, and so that we're able to start each session right on time.
3. We send cue sheets & project notes to our actors before each session, giving them ample time to research and prepare for each project.
4. We screen each project multiple times before each session and pre-assign cues, so we're able to move through each session quickly and efficiently.
5. We know the best ways to conduct pass-bys, walla, call-outs, and all other formations remotely in a way that's clear and easy for the actors to understand, so we don't experience "false starts"/confusion during the cues.
We also are able to record in SAG-approved studios on a "one-by-one" basis, and/or do a hybrid of in-studio and remote, if and when needed.
Because Wolfie & Anita are technically savvy with the remote recording workflow, we're able to train and prepare our actors for whatever comes their way, and we are proud to say that we've yet to run into any technical issues while recording remotely.